|Mirror [#1]||A Practical Guide to Culture.pdf||26,715 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||A Practical Guide to Culture.pdf||41,568 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||A Practical Guide to Culture.pdf||20,474 KB/Sec|
We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
• What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
• Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
• How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
• How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
• How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
With biblical clarity, this is the practical go-to manual to equip kids to rise above the culture.